Technical Writer / Content Writer
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth knowledge of services and documentation requirements
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- Quick idea generation, ability to come up with Ideas
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interfaces text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications
- Creating user manuals and developer guides (product and technical documentation).
- Conducting periodic check of website content and updating the same as per company requirements
- Creating and reviewing content for the company periodical
- Doing market research to keep track of the type of content that is popular in different markets for our industry
- Creative bend of mind with strong visualization skills.
- Proven experience in technical writing or business development or content writer.
- Produce the best quality & unique content
- Providing innovative/smart, creative inputs or ideas
- Impeccable English writing skills
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization(Not Mandatory)
June 9, 2018
Content Writing, Technical Writing
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
IT-Software / Software Services
Work from Home
Based on Work
₹ 1000 - ₹ 20000
mail us at [email protected]